White&Blue





Hello,how are you? I love this Nike sneakers.What you think about this sneakers?I'm really loved this La and NY T-shirt, which is not my size, but oke.I am very tired to continue writing.Can you follow me on instagram my name is @ilo.fashion.Love you all

Hej,kako ste?Obozavam ove Nike pa.tike.Sta mislite o njima?Trentno sam zgotivio ovu La and NY majcu koja mi je mala,ali nema veze.Danas sam imao vrlo naporan dan tako dan ne mogu vis da pisem.Mozete me zapratiti na instagramu moje ime je @ilo.fashion.Volim vas sve.















Sneakers:Nike via Djak Sport HERE
Jeans:Virtu
T-Shirt:twistedsoul

Коментари

  1. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ОдговориИзбриши

Постави коментар