Rain Day


This is  wrote with the help of google translate
Hi, today is a day rain, I want to apologize because I was inactive with post.For Vlog  have not forgotten it, I recorded, and since I will not have a computer to process, but we will try to edit.Probably be wondering what I'm sweatshirt the reason is that this very thick sweater and warm while the rest of the outfit does not need to explain



Cao svima,danas je kisovit dan,zelim da vam se izvinim zato sto nisam redovno izbacivao postove.Za vlog nisam zaboravio snimio sam ga ali imam malih problema oko editovanja ali resicu taj problem.Da se vratimo mi na sam autfit duks sam obukao iz razloga jer je jako debeo i topa,a sto se tice ostatka autfita mislim da netreba da komentarisem.













Sweater:Wild & Rough
Track suit:Champion
Sneakers:Convers

Ph by;Dunja S



Коментари